Thursday 17 January 2013

Life So Far...

HEY Guys!!!
   It has been ages!!! Wow. I literally abandoned this blog.. I didn't forget about it though, I just abandoned it. I had to focus on other things and writing was becoming more of a chore for some reason (Forget all the grammar, it was a major case of writer's block plus being too busy to actually think). But, I'm back. A lot has changed, there's been a lot of growth and experiences. I discovered that I can't share experiences on the internet generally because I feel like everything is so private and should be kept to oneself, but the new plan is to share a little more, not that a ton of people would be interested in my random thoughts and experiences but I'll try all the same.
   The highlights that you all have missed so far include school, exams, shopping, food, tumblr-ing and a lot of series. For those of you who want to try new series, I suggest Deception, The Carrie Diaries (if you liked Sex and the City), The Lying game, Revenge. Series are my best buddies these days. And, I have a new tumblr leaopardprintsandstripes.tumblr.com <---Please check it out. Oh and I'm falling in love with photography and pictures so there might be a bit of that, you know a picture is worth a thousand words. So on the blog, there'll be a bunch of stuff: pictures I've taken (I'm not a photographer, its just a hobby), songs I like, poems, experiences and just stuff.
  The whole point of this post is to say that I'm back and I will be thinking of this blog a lot and posting more and sharing more. I hope you're all well xx

3 comments: