Saturday 19 January 2013

Week In Review

Hello guys!
 I hope you all had a great week. I personally did not have one of the best weeks, so many mood swings, it was quite dizzying. But nothing like family and friends to help you count your blessings and I'm finally looking forward to the holiday (yup I've got a break for two weeks). I'm hoping to be able to share some photos and fun experiences on here.  I discovered I like Florence and the machine just recently. The funny thing thing about me is that I like songs and artists at my own time, its ridiculous. Starting the new week with a fresh attitude and happiness.
 Took a few photos this week as well and reconnected with some friends. There has been weight gain too!! :D.



 These are some of the photos. I've been analyzing some stuff lately as well, basically I've got too much time on my hands. But its some pretty cool stuff I think and I'll let you all know as soon as I've got it all figured out. I'm also considering making serious travel plans for the summer, but we'll see. One important thing I learned this week though is that ''You're in control of how you feel and you should make the decision to be happy'' ( It spares you stress lines ;)).
 That's all folks! Have a great week and talk to you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment